follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 12, 2004

    Nilai-Nilai Murni Encik Amin

    As SPM draws closer, my school makes a last attempt to help the Malaysians who can't speak Malay to pass their exams. And so, today, I was unwillingly drawn into this.....scheme. And so, I sat for the Pendidikan Moral paper. In the third question, I find myself hardly able to control my laughther after modifying the questions and answers. Here is the question

    3. Encik Amin yang tinggal berdekatan dengan sempadan negara mendapati bahawa terdapat kes penyeludupan beras dari negara jiran ke negara kita. Dia telah melaporkan kes ini kepada pihak berkuasa dan penyeludup ini telah berjaya ditangkap dan dijatuhkan hukuman setimpal.

    After a little reality check, the REAL question should sound like this......

    3. Encik Amin yang tinggal berdekatan dengan sempadan negara mendapati bahawa terdapat kes penyeludupan beras dari negara jiran ke negara kita. Dia telah melaporkan kes ini kepada pihak berkuasa dan penyeludup ini telah berjaya ditangkap dan dijatuhkan hukuman setimpal. Mayat Encik Amin ditemui di Sungai Golok pada keesokan harinya.

    Due to the fact that the paper is not with me, the sub questions and answers will be given later........in the sequel.

    And so, should we really check our our school syllabus. Why not change Pendidikan Moral to Pendidikan Hidup dalam Realiti.

    (to be continued)

    No comments: