follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 18, 2004

    Aku Malaysian, dan cina

    I am now officially bored of the 3 kaum utama idea. Every project i do in school, the main idea from the boss is ''Ambil 3 warna untuk mewakili 3 kaum di Malaysia,'' isn't this a lil' unfair towards the other ethnic in Malaysia? What about our signature Singhs and others ?What about the minority in Sarawak? I think they ought to change everything to ''Ambil 2 warna sahaja, untuk Bumi and the nons,'' that sounds a little ''fairer'' to other minorities. This is a cliche I see everywhere in the country. What happened to ''Bangsa Malaysia''?. Apparently the big G has some problem in doing anything they say. They go around saying that ''perpaduan antara kaum adalah matlamat negara,"" but they begin helping most of the malay(alrite, I m not a racist) in many sectors. You get a better chance of getting in a Uni ,if you are a malay. I know, I know, we have more malays in the country. But why with quota? I think they should really let go of that idea and start on building bangsa Malaysia instead going on with 3 warna. A malay driver quoted''Cina memang pandai blaja punya'' Shouldn't he saying..orang malaysia? So, if i so to a foreign country, should I introduce myself as a Malaysian , or a chines, or some sort of hybrid?

    No comments: