follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 18, 2004

    The ever progressive G plan

    I never thought that I have to remember every little nilai to succeed in my life. Seems that the Ministry of Education is 'implanting' moral values in us through....Text and exams. Heck, if I can learn to be a good citizen that way, my mom wouldn't need to cane me that much, she just needs to send me to a tuition centre for a lesson in Pendidikan moral. Actually I don't mind p.moral, but why in spm? We already have add math and physics (for all those clever asses like me, but not that good that u can pass add math). And they must make it a compulsory subject. So , next time, when I go out, I will have to ask, apakah nilai yang sepatutnya diamalkan oleh penjaga tandas?Please do not copy, link it to http://criticsandstuff.blogspot.com

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    you know what? i came across ur page and i can't help agreeing(altho it's kinda too late for a comment...)moral totally suckz cause we have to remember every single nilai and definisi 100% correctly..why is the ministry so absurd?