follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 19, 2004

    Was on my way to kepong last Saturday, and because my mom had a facial appointment(like all those aunties as well), I went alone. Was in 43B, it was a smooth ride, til the freaking "Jalan Ke Segambut Dalam", which was well known for jams that had no reason. And then I saw saw Tausis(Indians) about the age of ten carrying their mom's cooking knife(or stolen from the local shop, I don't know) walking around like......I don't know, Indian an-nes(tai ko). Met many Indians, and most of them walk the same way(not to say I am a racist, most of my friends don't do this). It reminded me about the "walk this way" commercial on 8tv, and they really look like crap(the tausi boys) . Finally, the bus left and i reached my destination. And then, nothing really happened, I went to bed. There was actually a more elaborate version of this story, but I pressed the wrong button, deleted it, got lazy, and went on to the simplified version. I believe this happens to most of the local journalist and civil servants and of course, pak sam jou(literally white sleeves, or traffic police) who are so lazy to write summons, so they keep the money in their pocket that helped funded their needs for rokok from the recent increase of price ;P....

    No comments: